What is the most forbidden sex you ever had ?

Confessions, Honest Talk, Head Trips

What is the most forbidden sex you ever had ?

Postby James_Bondage » Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:44 pm

Had to sign up on this place, hi to everyone

I was wondering what's the most forbidden sex you ever had? My wife and I went for a weekend away with her parents and we were sleeping in the same room... her parents were asleep , but my wife was really turned on, so i stimulated her and made her orgasm, then I was as stiff as a flagpole! so she jacked me off into my underpants... she had to put her hand over my mouth so I wouldn't make any noises when I was cumming!
James_Bondage

Re: What is the most forbidden sex you ever had ?

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:56 pm

Well, I guess as far as a forbidden place to have sex, I would have to say the parish rectory. When I was a teenager, one of my friends and I snuck into one of the guest rooms in the basement of the rectory, next to the chapel, and had sex there. It's not that we were there illegally. We hadn't broken into the place, because I had had a meeting for a church group and, when everybody left, I stayed longer and had my friend come in for a little fun. I give him a great blowjob and we jacked each other off. I remember, once we had both cum, realizing their was nothing to clean ourselves off in the room and having to sneak out of the room into the little powder room and bringing back a roll of toilet paper! I don't remember if we ever went back there for sex, but for years after that, every time I passed that room, I couldn't help but think of that friend and the nice time we had had. :)

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Adam Gunn » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:45 pm

Once, my wife and I went to a park along a creek. We hiked quite a way up the creek, then decided to have sex. While we weren't in the thick of things, it certainly was possible that we could be observed.

The thing that made it *really* naughty was that my wife was a member of the faculty in the local elementary school. If we had been caught by a student . . .

Oh, it was her idea for the liaison.
Adam Gunn

Postby Angelic » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:56 am

Once, when I was like 19, my boyfriend at the time and I took a walk up the road after dark. We snuck over onto some old farmhouse property that no one lived at anymore and had sex right there on the ground back in the woods. I do not know what I was thinking at the time. We could've been attacked by coyotes or eaten by a bear for that matter.
Angelic

Postby Robin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:08 am

I don't remember any instance where I had "adventurous" sex, but James's story sounds really hot :D I think what made you guys enjoy it the most was the risk of being heard or caught.
Robin

Postby Red Light » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:19 pm

There was a black woman.......blood was involved.......just kidding. :o I watched "Angel Heart" last night.

It was probably the Asian hooker giving me head in her car in a public park in Frankfurt Germany when I was in the Army.
Red Light

Postby Denise » Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:08 pm

For me, it was when I had sex in the bathroom of an airport with my ex boyfriend years ago. I was on a trip and he came to pick me up at the airport and we just couldn't wait to get home :D
Denise

Postby PansexualBear » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:23 pm

Ooooooooooh, I can recall that time when I hooked up with this guy in his car behind a gas station (potentially risking to get caught by the cars passing by), or when I got a blowjob in this restaurant's kitchen from the chef!
PansexualBear

Return to Let's Talk Sex