We'll have a GAY old time writing our 7th Collective Story!

Cuming together of the minds

We'll have a GAY old time writing our 7th Collective Story!

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 pm

HOOKING UP AT CAMP POCANEEKWA (A GAY-THEMED, COLLECTIVE STORY)

Ever since I can remember, I've spent at least a few weeks at Camp Pocaneekwa every summer. It started when I was six or seven as a camper, and when I turned 16, I was promoted to assistant counselor. Last year, when I had finished my Junior year of College, I was promoted to Assistant Camp Coodinator. I was responsible for supervising the whole bunch of camp counselors and got a substantial raise which I was happy about 'cause College can really set you back a pretty penny as you know.

Anyway, I also knew I'd be seeing a lot of old friends again, some who'd been around almost as long as I had. Kids who'd been campers and were now counselors. I was a bit nervous about a few of them who might resent the fact that I'd be their boss for the summer but I really didn't want to start throwing my new title around. I was planning on having a get-together at the beginning of the summer, before the kids started arriving for their weeks of fun in nature, and tell all the counselors that I wanted to be a cool, easy-to-talk to leader.

I was also not sure how some of the guys I'd fooled around in the past would react to me being named to Assistant Camp Coordinator. Would they think I sucked somebody's cock to get a promotion? Would they make jokes about shit like that? I honestly have to say it made me nervous. It also made me anxious to think about a few of those guys who still gave me boners in my dreams and fantasies although I'd met a guy at school and was actually in a serious, monogamous relationship that had started four months ago. My boyfriend Cal was on the football team and still in the closet but we'd still sworn to each other that we'd be exclusive... or, at least, honest with each other if we transgressed.

We both knew that spending six weeks away from each other would not be easy.

bathroom.jpg
bathroom.jpg (66.28 KiB) Viewed 232 times
Tristan LeMay

Re: We'll have a GAY old time writing our 7th Collective Sto

Postby PoohTang » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:35 pm

As soon as I got to the camp site, I roamed around for a while to take in the whole place and reappropriate it to myself. I would always walk the grounds when I'd arrive every year but this year it was especially important to me because I had to feel that it belonged to me in a certain way. Of course, I never would have said that to anybody and it wasn't a question of sounding more like a boss, but I needed to feel sure of myself and confident, and this was a way to do that.

After my initial meeting with Mrs. Martel, the founder and co-owner of the camp, I headed to the row of small cabins that were reserved for personel. This year, since I was going to be Assistant Camp Coordinator, I would have my own little hub, my own little hutt, my own cabin. I had a flashback of last year when I hooked up with George Alfred Miller III - I know, right? We use to call him Alfie. He was Assistant Camp Coordinator for four years. He came from an insanely rich family but his parents always insisted he work and since they were donators to the camp and friends of Mrs. Martel, he easily got hired here. Not to say he didn't do a fine job. He really did. But he wasn't coming back this year because he was studying some sort of scientific research in university and was going to spend the summer abroad for an internship. Anyway, I'd always been attracted to Alfie but he'd always had girlfriends and apparently was a really good lover because I'd heard from a few girls he had slept with who said he had really made them squeel with pleasure. But I'd always get this vibe from him anyway. Like I didn't know if he was just naturally flirty with everybody or if he was curious or really attracted to me. But that night, last summer, after a few of us counselors had gone for a night swim in the lake, Alfie had noticed my powerful boner in my swim trunks when I'd stepped out of the water and had invited me back to this cabin. Just thinking of the hot sex we had had that night, I just felt like ripping my clothes off and jerking off to releave some pressure.

But I thought it might not be a good idea to do that just now with the other staff members about to arrive.

I quickly unpacked my stuff and put everything in its place in the cabin before exiting to head back to the main building. But when I stepped out of the cabin, I felt the need to hit the men's room and thought it would be better to go now because I might not have a chance to for a while after that since I had all these responsabilities.
PoohTang

Postby MarkMaul » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:08 pm

I was expecting to find the boys' restrooms and showers barracks building empty but was surprised to find one of my old camp buddies jerking off at one of the urinals.

- Oh shit! Sorry, dude. I didn't know anybody was here yet.

It was Langston Rikaart. We just called him Lang. Like Alfie, he was from those rich families that gave generously to the foundation that helped ran the camp. It was kinda ironic that most of the guys that worked at the camp were from rich families when half the kids that came to the camp were invited for from thanks to the foundation money 'cause they were from inner-city programs or whatnot.

Lang had really buffed up during the school year. He looked like his first year of College at Dartmouth had done wonders for his bod.

- Hey man, you're okay, I replied. Just try to be a bit more discreet when the kids start getting here. You know that's the kinda shit that can get you into some deep trouble.

- Yeah, sorry.

Lang had tucked his hard on back into his bermuda shorts but he looked really uncomfortable. I chuckled.

- That boner doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon.

Lang turned beet red.

- Sorry about that.

- It was just an observation, man. God knows I'm not judging. We all get them and need to find a way to release the pressure.

He just sort of achknowledged and stepped away from the urinal. Acting like I wasn't super excited about this imprumptu run-in, I stepped over to the urinal next to the one Lang had been standing in front of and released my semi-limp dick to do what I'd come in there for in the first place. I really needed to take a leak. I didn't stand as close to the urinal as I usually do when I want some privacy. I was keeping a discreet eye on Lang to see if he'd check me out. I wasn't really surprised when he didn't step back more, kind of standing there like in a transe, not exactly staring at what I was doing but not really looking away either.

- What happened to you during the year, man? I asked. You really bulked up, dude.

It might have been odd a conversation to have while urine was racing out of my piss slit, but I didn't care. And my semi-hard cock was getting harder and harder as I felt Lang's eyes on my junk. I felt like I needed to finish pissing quickly or my blood-engorged cock would have a hard time evacuating urine, right?

- I, uh... yeah, he stuttered. I... started weight training. You know, lifting weights?

- Sure.

- 'Cause I felt like I needed to... I don't know. Honestly, I needed to get some serious exercise to bring my libido down.

- Really? I said, shaking my cock to release the last few drops of piss before I shoved it back into my underwear. And is it working?

He chuckled.

- Not really, as you can see...
MarkMaul

Postby Tristan LeMay » Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:59 am

our gay collective story is now DONE and waiting to be put on line.

I want to thank PoohTang and MarkMaul, two regular contributors to my collective story adventures. You guys are great. I did do a lot of adding to the story, even within the parts Mark and PoohTang wrote and I hope all of you like it. Maybe this was more of a Tristan story than a collective story, but the two other guys' contributions are not nothing either.

Thanks to all. Please comment and give the story a thumbs up if you like when it is posted.

Love,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:50 pm

Our gay story is on line ! Yeah !

Tell me what you think ! https://noveltrove.com/story/2564/hooki ... pocaneekwa

Love,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby PoohTang » Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:26 am

Yeah! Thanks, Tristan, I loved it! Very hot and different from others. Nice.
PoohTang

Return to Collective Writing