As you know, STRAIGHT doesn't have to mean boring...

Cuming together of the minds

As you know, STRAIGHT doesn't have to mean boring...

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:21 am

... for our 8th COLLECTIVE STORY! Here are the guidelines: We want a 'straight' story, the main character/narrator is a woman, and we want a sci-fi element to it. Feeling up to the task? Hop on and add your part.

ISABELLA'S SEXY ADVENTURE

I spent so many years in school, I thought I'd never get my degree. I mean I did get a degree in forensic medicine, but I was so fascinated with robotics and I couldn't help but think how much that field would eventually impact forensic science. So I just stayed in school and ended up getting a PhD in robotics as well. When I was finally hired in a lab and started doing research, I had been cut off from any kind of social life for the longest time and ended up realizing that I didn't know how to talk to people anymore. Anyone outside the medical or engineering fields. And when I did talk to people, it was only about work, science or research.

It really hit me hard when I went to my high school reunion. Everybody there was either married or had been married, living with someone, had children, had a life outside their professional activities... and actually seemed to use their genital organs! It made me realize that since my second year of college, I'd pretty much let myself dry up. I was dead as a human being. I was becoming a robot.

I don't know what possessed me to find the courage to open up, but one day, after work, this Chinese girl Chan juan, who runs the genetics lab next door and is absolutely gorgeous although she seems to be as much of a nerd as I am, suggested I go to the pool with her. She told me she tried to get a swim in at least every other day and she felt it would be good to help me relieve stress and tension.

- Do you think I look stressed? I asked.

She just smiled.

- Okay, yeah. I guess I am...

- Maybe because you don't do much physical activity of any kind. Am I right?

She was. But the way she looked at me, it felt as though she was insinuating all sorts of things.

I didn't know if I wanted to go to the pool with her. I was afraid the experience would send me reeling.

- You might even see a guy or two that might... pique your interest, she said, winking.

I was both annoyed and intrigued. How dare this girl who didn't know me from Adam insinuate that I might need sex. Well, I did. But she didn't need to know that. It made me so mad that I decided I'd go to her stupid pool to get her off my back and that I'd visit a high-class, high-tech sex shop right after so that she could never again detect any kind of tension or stress!
ecstastic_woman.jpg
ecstastic_woman.jpg (33.96 KiB) Viewed 187 times
Tristan LeMay

Re: As you know, STRAIGHT doesn't have to mean boring...

Postby sanctuary » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:17 pm

I went home and started to look for my bikini. I hadn't worn it in years, and I had gained a little weight (being a nerd sitting in front of a computer all day will do that to you), but I thought I'd give it a shot. Didn't find it. So I had to run to Target after dinner to get something to wear. I managed to find a sexy one-piece, red, that reminded me of Baywatch, scooped neck, zipper down the front, high cut, and all. Since it showed off my 36C tits, it drew attention away from my areas with a little flab. I thought it looked good on me, anyway, and maybe I would find a guy to hook up with tonight.

I got to the pool after Chan juan, and met her in the locker room. After she changed into her bikini, I turned and looked and thought, "OMG, maybe I'll just hook up with her!" She had on a classic pure white bikini - two triangles on the top that barely contained her 34B tits (she was only 5'1" and they were the perfect sized on her) and the fact that the bottoms weren't tied with a string like the top, but had about 2" of fabric at the side made it look even sexier. She had the flatest stomach I had seen in a long time.

We left the lockroom together. I figured that Chan would attract the first 5 guys, and I'd get the leftovers. We walked to the end of the pool, and turned several heads. A lot of millennials, in their speedos and bikinis, but there were a lot of guys in board shorts and a lot of gals in one-pieces, too. Surprisingly, I fit right in. And Chan was right, there were several guys that piqued my interest.

We swam some laps, sat in the hot tub (had some guys join us - a couple perverts whom we humored, but quickly left), then joined a water volleyball game in the auxilliary pool. Chan and I wound up on opposite teams, and the game was fun. Didn't expect the grab ass games that went on, but I accidently grabbed (and quickly let go of) one guy's cock that was hard as hell. I put him on my short (er, rather, long, list). When the game broke up, Mr. hard cock came over (his name was Chad, like Chan, but I'm afraid I'll always think of him as mr. hard cock') and asked, "Would you like to go out for some coffee one day?"

I said, "Sure, whatcha doing tonight?"

"Uhhh, going out for coffee with you it sounds like."

"Great, it's a date." I was thinking to myself, "I went without sex for years and didn't know it was this easy to hook up? Should I ask him home? I really want to see that hard cock. But on a first date? Hmmmm. Too many questions". We went to a local Starbucks competitor that was open all night and actually drank coffee. Asked a lot of questions, flirted, and finally I decided. "Look, I'm not going to work tomorrow. Want to come to my place? But I promised myself a stop at a store I like first, okay?"

"Okay, I'll follow you there, right?"

"Yes. You might like it, too." OMG, what the fuck was I thinking?. I haven't had real sex in years, and I pick up the first guy I meet, invite him to a sex shop on a first date, and I'm going to take him home? I must have been hornier than I thought. Is my inner slut coming out?

I drove up to the local High(est) Tech sex shop in town. Actually, it was the only high tech sex shop in town. Seriously, though, it was the only sex shop, period, in town. It was a quiet, private place and you wouldn't know what it was until you opened the front door. Chad parked and followed me to the front door. "What kind of store is this?"

"You'll see." I opened the door for him and he walked in and his chin promptly hit the floor as he uttered "OMG" under his breath.
sanctuary

Postby NikkiFountain » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:13 pm

It was the only sex shop in town but the owner had recently put in a lot of money and had created a state of the art sex emporium.

- Welcome, he said, as we walked in.

The man was absolutely gorgeous and I almost went my panties. So much so that I almost forgot that I was on a kinky date with Mr. Hard Cock. I mean, Chad.

The owner of the sex shop introduced himself.

- I'm William, he whispered as he took my hand and placed his other hand on Chad's shoulder, giving it a friendly squeeze. Have you two been together long?

Chad and I looked at each other and had to resist laughing. But we couldn't.

- Oh I see, said William.

He winked at me and the beautiful twinkle in his Chinese, almond eyes just made me melt. I just wanted to caress and lick his olive skin.

- I don't want to be too bold or crass, but... I feel that you really need this tonight. Am I right?

I blushed and looked over at Chad because I was a bit embarrassed that I looked so desperate.

- I, uh... I have to admit...

- It's alright, William said. A beautiful woman such as yourself deserves to be pleasured, and you have come to the right place.

- Yes. I did want to buy a few... toys... because I thought I'd be going home alone, but... now that I've met Chad...

I looked over at my soon-to-be lover and liked the look on his face. He looked so sweet and respectful, yet lustful and manly.

- You can do that... or you can live the full high-tech experience right here at the A&E Paradise Center.

- A & E? I asked. Like Arts & Entertainment?

- Well, you certainly will be entertained, and we certainly make an art of pleasuring our clients, but... actually, the A & E in the name stand for Aphrodite & Eros.

Chad and I looked at each other and it was as if just those names were enough to make us want to rip our clothes off right then and there and have our way with each other.
NikkiFountain

Postby Crystal Knight » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:44 pm

Aphrodite and Eros, I mused, as William led us into a dimly lit room. "What goes on in here, I murmered quietly. Chad looked equally curious, but he was obviously aroused.

Remembering my Greek mythology, I started to imagine Chad as Eros, the Greek God of love and (especially) sex. I recalled some lines from a poem we had studied at school: "He smites maids’ breasts with unknown heat.” He’d smitten mine with heat, that’s for sure. And not only my breasts!

Could I see myself as Aphrodite, Goddess of love, beauty, pleasure and procreation? Aphrodite was born from the white foam produced by the severed genitals of Uranus after his son had thrown them into the sea. What white foam? Maybe that explained my addiction to cum. I could be Aphrodite’s alter ego: the Goddess of the Sea and Seafarers… the Goddess of Semen!

I was abruptly brought back to the present with a sexy voice in my ear. It was William. “Put these on” he was saying, “if you dare!” He was holding out a space-age looking VR headset – with the word “Priapus” branded across them.

Looking at Chad, I saw that he’d already put on his and was adjusting the strap. Whatever he could see made him gasp in amazement. I quickly pulled mine over my head and focussed on the screen in front of my eyes. I could see the room we were in – the Paradise Center.

Looking around, my gaze stopped at the body of a naked woman, gyrating in a sensual dance to the music that was all around us. Wait a minute… that’s Chan! I’d seen most of her body in the pool earlier and it was unmistakably her. How did she get here?

Her eyes opened and she looked straight at me, smiled, and deliberately traced her tongue around her lips. It was provocative alright, and I could feel a hot wetness flooding into my crotch in response.

Continuing my scan of the room, I caught sight of a naked man. OMG, it was Chad! Well, if you didn’t know his name, you would call him Mr Hard Cock by the way he was responding to Chen’s dance. His eyes were glued to her naked body and his cock was pointing right at her, as if it was an arrow impatient to drag the rest of his body after it – towards its target.

This was weird. Chad was meant to be with me, wasn’t he? He’d come in with me, after all, and I’d had plans for him to come within me too. But here he was lusting after Chan. Looking up again, I saw that Eros – no, Chad – had reached the bullseye. He was in an urgent, passionate embrace with Chan, their tongues entwined, bodies writhing against each other. I was sure I could see his hard-on probing up between her legs.

My dim memory of Greek mythology inserted itself into my consciousness. Wasn’t Eros the son of Aphrodite? DIdn’t he make mischief by creating lustful desires between gods and mortals? He was at it again…

I didn’t have time to pursue the thought that the mythological me had been planning to seduce my mythological son, because William came into view. He was naked too (what a stimulating sight that was) and was beckoning to me with one hand while brandishing a huge silver dildo with the other. He had a hard-on to match. Having captured my attention, he made a fist of one hand and pushed the dildo through it, and back again. It was an unmistakable gesture. I started dripping in anticipation.

The feeling of a hand on my breast made me start. Looking down, I could see that I too was naked. From unseen people, which must have been behind me, arms and hands were exploring my body. Many hands. I could see every detail: fingers, painted nails, rough, workman's palms, my hardening nipples. In fact, I thought I was feeling every touch of the hands as I watched them… the warmth, the caressing, the tweaking, the exploring. Or was that just my imagination playing tricks?

I closed my eyes. The sensations were still there, on my skin. And then a warm hand cupped my pubic mound and started sliding slowly through the hot moisture between my legs.

I clenched my fists and held my breath.
Crystal Knight

Postby sanctuary » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:16 am

I kept my eyes closed, grabbed the hand that was grabbing my twat and quietly asked, "Chad, is that you?"

He said, "I think so - I 'm not sure what's going on."

Only then, did I open my eyes and grabbed his long hard cock and started stroking. I didn't know what was happening, either, but I was barely started and already feeling the throes of passion. Chad shoved 3 fingers in my pussy and I had a screaming orgasm right then. I loved what was happening, and asked Chad, "Do you want to stay doing this, or do you want to go home and fuck in private?"

"Uh, can we do both? And I'd sure love a blow job right now."

I got on my knees and complied. It had been a while, and I didn't think I could deep throat him, but it seemed to be a piece of cake and he came in an instant and shot a gallon of cum down my throat. Disappointed, because I wanted to taste it and give him some back, and maybe give a snowball to William and Chan. I caught them out of the corner of my eye - William was fucking Chan's ass. So I unswallowed Chad and asked him if he could come again.

"I don't believe it, but I feel another load cumming right now, quick, suck me."

I grabbed his cock and pointed it at my mouth, and soon my mouth was full of sweet cum and my face was covered with it. Some guy, one I had seen at the pool, came over and started fucking my ass. Normally, I like to know a guy's name before, whatever, but I didn't care and came again and again. I still had a mouthful of cum that I wanted to give away, so I asked the stranger to hold that thought and lean his head back. He got a snowball, I went to see Chan and she got the second, and then I gave a small one to William, and I gave the remains to Chad. I looked around, and all the guy's cocks were still hard. I had a thought - "I know this isn't real, so let's just go for slut of the year."

I have an idea - I say "gather round Chad, Chan, William, and stranger ass-fucker. Chad, lie on your back and fuck my pussy. Ass fucker - keep doing what you're doing. Chan, sit your ass down on my hand and suck a tit. William, sit on my other hand and I'll jack you off while you suck on my other boob, or kiss Chan, whatever. Go to it, guys, I'm horny." Everyone started and there was moaning and groaning all around and I orgasmed uncontrollably for what seemed like an hour. When I could catch some breath, I lay down and licked Chad's ear, then whispered, "How's this been for a first date?"
sanctuary

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:50 am

HI, EVERYBODY!!!

This story is now complete!!! Edited, corrected, expanded, it's ready for publication so I hope you like it. Watch for it in the next few days and thanks to everybody who contributed to it.

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Return to Collective Writing