Where is everyone for collective writing?

Cuming together of the minds

Where is everyone for collective writing?

Postby sanctuary » Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:58 am

We've got a 8th and 7th collective story going, but only 1 of us each has written anything. I love these things but Tristan and PoohTang and I can only write so much - we need others, too!
sanctuary

Re: Where is everyone for collective writing?

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Hey everybody!

This post from sanctuary applies to our 9th collective story, too. Aren't you guys inspired by this new premisse. I sure hope you'll hop on and write something. Only nine days left before I'm supposed to hop back on and write the ending. Where aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare youuuuuuuu? Hehe! I look forward to reading your contributions.

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:51 pm

ONLY TWO MORE DAYS TO ADD TO OUR COLLECTIVE STORY, PEOPLE! I sure hope more of you will join in.

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby sanctuary » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:56 pm

I guess I could say that again. Where is everyone? I usually check every few days, but I've been really busy. Glad I got a piece of the story under the deadline. Not sure where the story was going, but I think I may have thrown in a twist, lol. I love doing this things. I wish others would contribute.
sanctuary

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:41 am

Thank you nikki, adam and sanctuary! I've extended till the 27th so... anyone else want to add to the collective story? Go for it.
Tristan xx
Tristan LeMay

Return to Collective Writing