Are you guys ready to hop on for a SIXTH collective story?

Cuming together of the minds

Are you guys ready to hop on for a SIXTH collective story?

Postby Tristan LeMay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:59 am

Hey everybody, readers, writers, noveltrovers!

I know a lot of you haven't gotten around to reading our fifth collective story yet, but hey, it's not going anywhere so... take your time. I'm very proud of how it turned out and, if the preliminary comments are any indication, I think we did pretty well. Congrats and thanks to all that contributed!

And now, as promised, it's time to launch the sixth one... and this is not an April Fool's joke or prank!

Like I said, if you haven't read our last story... or the first four, you can still check them out now. There is a straight story, a lesbian story, a bi/transgender story, a straight/bi story and now a gay story. In that order. Here are the links:

* Jill's Hawaiian Vacation: https://noveltrove.com/story/253/jill-s ... n-vacation

* My New Roommate: https://noveltrove.com/story/1795/my-new-roommate

* It Was a Dark Night: https://noveltrove.com/story/2058/it-was-a-dark-night

* Happy New Year, New York City!: https://noveltrove.com/story/2230/happy ... -york-city

* Catching Up with J.B.: https://noveltrove.com/story/2361/catching-up-with-j-b

So if you are not yet familiar how this works, here's the 411. I'll write an intro, the first few paragraphs, and then, anybody who feels inspired can hop on and continue the story. In our first five stories, I always came back at the end to finish the story, edit and correct it before I published it in the noveltrove story section with everybody's name in the opening - si that's probably what will happen again -, but if somebody else has an idea for an ending, that's fine, too. I want everybody to get as involved as they want! Of course, let's not end the story after two or three lines! Let's keep it going as close as we can to the deadline 'cause yeah, for our last three stories, I set a time limit and I think that worked out well. So we'll do it again this time, too.

Anybody who is a noveltrove member can enter and write segments until May 3rd, 2019. After that, if we haven't reached a conclusion yet, I'll hop back on and create an ending so we can bring our story to a plausible (that's always the goal) and pleasurable (in every sense of the word!) ending. :)

By the way, as I always say, you don't have to be the best author in the world to participate. Just write a few lines that contribute to the story, keeping in mind what has been written by the previous contributors. Have fun, use your imagination, and trust me to edit for spelling or grammar, etc... Don't worry and just do it!

So... is everybody ready? Here we go!

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Re: Are you guys ready to hop on for a SIXTH collective stor

Postby Tristan LeMay » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:11 am

MY STAY IN THE HOSPITAL

A few years ago, I was out partying with some friends and things got out of hand. So much so that I woke up in the hospital. I couldn't remember much but I was told that I had had my stomach pumped and that I needed to stay in the hospital for a few days.

- A few days? But what about work? What about my thesis? I can't just...

- Those things will have to wait.

The doctor's smile was both soothing and sexy. It almost sounded like they wanted me to stay longer. I had had a few fantasies about hospital stays but they didn't involved being pinned to a bed naked in an ugly, backless hospital gown. Actually, they did, but I just pictured it all much sexier than it actually was. It certainly did feel like I might had gone a little crazy at the party. My fuzzy brain was just not doing much to help me remember. Even though I really did because I was worried I might had done things I would regret.

- I'll come back to check on you later, said the doctor with another sexy smile.

Maybe I was imagining the sexiness, I don't know. But I was just feeling so tired. Had they given me anything to sleep? I was just so drowsy. I dozed off to sleep. I don't know how long I was out, but when I came to...
Tristan LeMay

Postby Casablanca » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:19 pm

Sounds very promising, I hope more authors will join in!
Casablanca

Postby PoohTang » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:39 am

I had a huge boner. I hadn't opened my eyes right away and was actually playing with myself, half-asleep. My hands came up to my chest and to the back of my neck. I stretched, waking up gradually.

When I did open my eyes, I saw the huge tent my cock had pitched under the hospital gown and the white sheet covering my body.

I made my cock twist a few times, looking down at the moving sheet and I smiled.

That's when I noticed I wasn't alone. In the bed next to me, I caught a glimpse of a red-headed, frekled-face guy turned on his side, propped up on his right elbow, clearly carressing himself under the sheet, looking over at me. I quickly closed my eyes to pretend I had not seen him. I was so aroused by this weird thing that was happening. I thought about the fact that he'd probably seen my playing with myself and I wondered how long I fondled my hard cock and heavy balls before I noticed I was even doing it. And then I thought: ''You like what you see, dude? I can give you a free show if that's what you want.''

And then, I stretched again, pretending to still be sleeping, feeling the sheet rub against the fabric from the hospital gown and my hard cock.
PoohTang

Postby Rajesh » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:01 am

I licked my lips and brought my hands down to my crotch under the sheet. I started playing with myself again, slowly, trying to make it look unconscious, like I was still sleeping. I really wanted to look over at the guy next to me because I wanted to see what he was doing and how much pleasure it was giving him to look over at me, to fantasize about doing more than just fondling himself under his own hospital gown.

I used my toes to push down the sheet slowly off my body. I cupped my balls and squeezed them like my hand was holding a beating heart. And once in a while, I'd stop the pulsating and I'd pull on my ball sac, giving my cock a down swing toward my knees. Since I was in full erection and I started to ooze precum I could feel the wetness under the hospital gown. I was wondering if the guy in the next bed was going to just get up and come over, like he was going to use my "sleeping" body to give himself... and MYself some pleasure. I was also worried that somebody might come into the room but I didn't care because my horniness was winning over everything else.
Rajesh

Postby MarkMaul » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:58 pm

I was dying to open my eyes, trying to remember what the guy in the next bed looked like from the small glimpse I'd gotten a few minutes before. It was driving me crazy. But I wanted to keep up the charade because all this pretending and fantasizing was really hot, too. My toes kept slowly pulling the sheet off my body, slowly revealing my hospital gown, taking a layer of fabric off my burning body. I felt so much precum oozing out of my rock-hard cock that I thought it would no doubt have seeped through the hospital gown. And since my cock had shifted and moved under there, I thought: "Shit, maybe it traced a wet line from my bellybutton to my thigh!"

I could hear the guy in the next bed moaning and I thought: "Damn, dude. What are you waiting for? Don't just stay there. Come on over here!"

But then, I thought: "Sure I'm doing all this sexy stuff to arouse him, but he might think I actually am sleeping and doing it subconsciously and if he did come up to me, he'd be touching me without my consent."

So I decided I'd just keep doing what I was doing. When I felt cold air on my knees, that was my cue that the sheet was down around my shins or ankles. I slowly pulled the hospital gown up with my free hand and revealed my hard cock and my masturbating hand. I actually heard the guy in the next bed gasp for breath. This made my heart race and my balls bounce up in my ball sac.

I really wanted his hand to come and replace mine, feel his fingers around the base of my cock instead of my own. I rubbed my belly and down to my pubes with my free hand and gave my cock a few strokes when the door suddenly flung open and a male nurse came in and exclamed:

- Whoa!

- Shit! instantly came out of my mouth and the guy in the other bed's mouth at the same time.

- Sorry. Let me come back later, okay?

And he was gone, leaving me and the guy in the other bed struggling to cover our hard cocks with our hospital gowns.
MarkMaul

Return to Collective Writing