It's time to get our FIFTH collective story up and running!

Cuming together of the minds

It's time to get our FIFTH collective story up and running!

Postby Tristan LeMay » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:37 pm

Hey there, friends, readers and writers!

I can't believe have great our fourth collective story turned out and, as promised, I'm lauching a fifth one which I hope you'll want to hop on and contribute to. If you haven't read our first four stories, you can check them out now. There is a straight story, a lesbian story, a bi/transgender story and a straight/bi story. In that order. Here are the links

* Jill's Hawaiian Vacation: https://noveltrove.com/story/253/jill-s ... n-vacation

* My New Roommate: https://noveltrove.com/story/1795/my-new-roommate

* It Was a Dark Night: https://noveltrove.com/story/2058/it-was-a-dark-night

* Happy New Year, New York City!: https://noveltrove.com/story/2230/happy ... -york-city

And now this is how it works. I'll write an intro... the first few paragraphs, and then, anybody who feels inspired can hop on and continue the story. In our first four stories, I always came back at the end to finish the story, edit and correct it before I published it in the noveltrove story section with everybody's name in the opening, but if somebody else has an idea for an ending, that's fine, too. Of course, let's not end the story after two or three lines! Haha! Let's keep it going as close as we can to the deadline. Yeah, 'cause for our last two stories, I set a time limit and I think that was a good idea. So we'll do that again this time, too.

Anybody who is a noveltrove member can enter and write segments until February 28th, 2019. After that, if we haven't reached a conclusion yet, I'll hop back on and create an ending, and again, bring our story to a plausible (let's hope) and pleasurable (let's hope even more) ending. :)

By the way, as I always say, you don't have to be the best author in the world to participate. Just write a few lines that contribute to the story, keeping in mind what has been written by the previous contributors. Have fun, use your imagination, and trust me to edit for spelling or grammar, etc... Don't worry and just do it!

So... is everybody ready? Here we go!

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Re: It's time to get our FIFTH collective story up and runni

Postby Tristan LeMay » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:25 pm

HOOKING UP WITH J.B.

Back when I was in junior high, my parents registered me in a prestigious, all-boys school that was far from the family home. It might sound like they were trying to get rid of me as I had to bunk at school during the week but it was actually my choice. I'd really had a bad experience in elementary school and was really great academically so I had an easy time getting into this challenging school.

Although I loved the academic stimulation, I wasn't that happy in my new school because the extra curricular activities were really aimed at team sports. I was not athletic in the least. As a matter of fact, I hated sports... except for basketball which was pretty much the only activity I was any good at. And since I was tall, it came relatively naturally to me. I did make the team and suddenly realized that I not only liked b-ball but checking out the guys in the locker room and the showers. It became some sort of obsession and I had to watch it so I didn't spring a boner everytime I checked out a guy's junk or butt after a game or a practice. It really did turn into a fetish.

About half way through the season, the social experience of stripping out of our sweaty gym clothes or uniforms and hitting the showers after a practice or game became one of the highlights of my week. And I didn't seem to be the only guy who liked it. As a matter of fact, the whole team seemed to take pleasure in hanging out and letting it all hang out. Although most of the guys didn't see the sexual element or attraction.

But there were a few guys who started joking around, making lady-like moaning sounds like they were easing toward orgasm. The guys would laugh, make gay jokes, even grab each other's ass or balls, acting all stupid and childlike. I started getting into it, too, but I developed a special scenario in which I was two characters. A guy and a girl having sex, going from a deep macho voice grunting and thrusting to a high-pitched female voice that moaned and grinded against the erect cock of her lover. The guys ate it up! They thought it was hilarious and would even mock-masturbate to my role playing with just drove me crazy with lust and gave me jerk off material for later when I'd be laying in my bed alone at home.

I would often fantasize about J.B., my friend Jean-Benoit, who was a year younger than me but had a much bigger cock and full bush of pubes. Mine were still pretty sparce at that point, but what I lacked in body hair I made up in horniness.

One day, when a bunch of us were in the showers fooling around with our orgasm sounds, I don't know what came over J.B., but in front of everybody, he grabbed me from behind as I was doing the moaning female sounds and I felt his soft cock between my butt cheeks. Staying in character, I made a prudish little 'oh!' sound and J.B. started pretending to fuck me from behind with a great cartoon-like macho voice. The guys laughed like hell as I started going 'no, Brett, stop! Don't! What if my mother comes in!' and J.B. replied: 'Your mother's hot, girl. We could do a threesome.' The guys almost died laughing and I kept playing along, my prudish character turning into a moaning, out-of-control whore. It was really funny but also really arousing when I started to feel J.B.'s manliness grow hard between my ass cheeks. I had to grab onto my own dick and hold it down between my legs so the guys didn't notice it was growing into a full-blown erection.

When J.B. stopped, everybody sort of jokingly sounded disappointed and went back to finishing their shower. But when J.B.'s eyes met mine, we knew something had happened.
Tristan LeMay

Postby MarkMaul » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:52 am

That night, in the dorm, once I put on my pyjamas, when I went to the washroom to brush my teeth and such, the first thing I knew, J.B. was at the sink right next to mine. We exchanged glances in the mirror and it got pretty intense. My heart was beating so fast. I knew something had happened between us and that something more was about to happen. When J.B. rinced his mouth and then gave me another glance before heading to a bathroom stall, I tried to look innocent but then I caught his eye again as he turned to me before slipping into the stall without shutting the door completely. I didn't know what to do. I was so afraid somebody would see me go in the same stall and get us in trouble. My heart was pounding.
MarkMaul

Postby NikkiFountain » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:25 pm

I did go into the stall and we did what all kids do when exploring our sexuality. It felt good because we were in school so it felt daring and prohibited. In the beginning, it was just about our sexual organs and touching each other but then, it turned romantic. We started kissing, first almost like a joke but we actually started liking it and we really fell in love with each other. I don't remember if we ever said the words in the two years that we became young lovers. I just remember J.B. as my first love. And then, after two years, one night, we got caught together and were suspended from school. When it got around that we were together, the other kids started intimidating, harrassing and physically harming me. I don't know why they never attacked J.B. but I was relieved that I was the only one getting the beatings. Becuase I loved him and I did not want him to be hurt. But I did have to leave school. And that was the end of my relationship with J.B. For months, maybe even years, while attending public school, I did meet other people, made new friends, but I missed J.B. My heart ached like I had lost my love. The love, you know? The love that doesn't go away. Then, many years later, on my 24th birthday, I got a friend request on Facebook...
NikkiFountain

Postby sanctuary » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:55 pm

J.B.? Is it really you?

Yup, it's me alright. It's taken incredible courage for me to finally find you again. We need to talk.

Well, you found me. I'm not mad. I was, for a long time. Struggling with feelings of hatred and love. Hatred that we caught, that I got beaten, that you even faux-fucked me in the ass the first time. But love. Unending love took over and I began to miss you horribly. I can't wait to see you again. Hiding in the stalls, blowing each other. I've stayed pure for you J.B. No cock has felt my ass in 6 years, waiting for you, J.B. When can we meet up someplace where we won't be seen or caught? J.B., I love you.

OMG. I knew this would happen. A lot of water over the bridge, so to speak. I said we needed to talk, and we do. Can we meet at your place? Can't come here. BTW, I'm not gay, I'm straight. My wife would object.
sanctuary

Postby Rajesh » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:02 pm

His last line was like a cold shower. A heart-breaking slap in the face. Why did he go looking for me on Facebook if he didn't feel the same way I did? I couldn't understand. I even started feeling very mad, as if just the fact that he'd contacted me was a twisted, cruel game. Didn't he know that I'd thought about him all this time? Well, maybe not because I had never tried to contact HIM so maybe he thought I just didn't care, that my memory of our time together was just a childhood game, a coming of age, discovery of sexuality that didn't mean anything.

But that was NOT how I felt. For a while, I sat there at my computer wondering what to reply, what to say. Should I just say. Hahaha, oh I didn't mean it that way. I'm happy you have found true love. I'm thrilled that you are happy with your wife and your life. Take care... and just put an end to this torture? Or should I just be honest and tell him that I've never felt a love so strong? That I need to see him to explore what might happen between us because I at least need closure? I know, right? It sounds so crazy, ten years later...

But if he's not gay and has a wife, why would he want to meet at my place? Why does he even say 'Can't come here?' Why not? Doesn't he have other friends over to talk, shoot the breeze, have a beer, watch football? I mean, isn't that what all straight men do? I know, I was feeling ironic and bitter. If he doesn't want to see what chemestry there is left between us, why wouldn't he suggest we meet in a public place?

- Oh I understand, I replied. We can play this anyway you want. I totally respect that.

I had a wicked little smile on my face as I typed. And quite honestly, I was really pissed off that he was making me feel like a desperate, abandonned lover.
Rajesh

Return to Collective Writing