A new collective story!

Cuming together of the minds

A new collective story!

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:02 am

Okay, everybody!

Our first noveltrove collective story went really well (see "Chapter 1" in the forum on the same board as this post, "Collective Writing") and turned into "Jill's Hawaiian Vacation" on the trove. So now that we know that writing a story collectively CAN work, I'm ready to start another one. Who's on board?

This is how it goes: I will write the first few lines, setting the foundation (who? what? where? when? how?) and then any of you can just jump in and continue the story. Then, that person will leave it up to a third author and so on until somebody decides to write a plausible, interesting conclusion. Since this is an erotica site, let's make it sexy, okay? So here goes...
Tristan LeMay

Re: A new collective story!

Postby Tristan LeMay » Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:14 am

Sorry, guys... I'd just written six short paragraphs to get us started and just as I prepared to submit, it all disappeared. Ugh! Now, I'm exhausted and ready for bed so... If someone wants to start a story, go for it. Or else, I'll re-write what I'd created tomorrow. (Sigh of disappointment).

Take care,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:54 pm

Okay friends and family, I am ready to go, and I hope some of you are, too. Below is the beginning of a brand-new collective story I am hoping you will want to contribute to. So here goes...

MY NEW ROOMMATE by Tristan LeMay (and other noveltrove collaborators please!)

I had just transfered to Columbia and moved into one of the dorm buildings on campus. Since I was on a tight budget and knew nobody at the school, I had posted an ad on one of the bulletin boards in the science department, hoping to find a decent girl to share the double room with. The only girl who replied to my add was Cleo, a biology major who reminded me of Mayim Bialik's character Amy Farrah Fowler on "The Big Bang Theory". So much so, as a matter of fact, that when she came over to meet me and I opened the door, I almost burst out laughing. Don't get me wrong, I love Big Bang and the character of Amy, but they definitely work very hard at making Mayim Bialik look as mousy as possible.

Cleo was definitely more sociable and out-going than Amy and actually looked quite beautiful underneath some very bad clothing, hair and eyewear choices. My first thought was: "If you move in here, girl, I will definitely get cracking on the greatest makeover of all time!"

That being said, I wasn't looking for a lover, just a roommate I could easily get along with and - who knows? - maybe even develop a friendship with. Since we were both science gals, we'd at least have a basic interest in research, right?

So I told Cleo I'd love to try out living together for the semester and see where we wanted to go from there. She seemed happy.

When I sent my boyfriend Sam a selfie of Cleo and I with the caption "My new roommate", he "lol"ed privately and joked: "Mmmm... I can't wait to get a taste of that hot piece of ass!"

I replied: "Speaking of asses, don't act like one, you jerk! I doesn't suit you. And by the way, Cleo is gorgeous. She just needs a fairy godmother who can blow fairy dust in her direction and transform her into a goddess."

Okay, guys. Your turn. Who wants to take a crack at continuing this story? I can't wait to see what you come up with. :)

Tristan xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Red Light » Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:32 pm

With that, I remembered some make-up advice I had gotten many years ago. "Don't just focus on make-up being an accessory to what you're wearing. Let it also be a reflection of your personality".

I decided I was going to wait a bit to see what she was really like before I went full tilt on a makeover. Assuming that she even wanted one. So the first item on my agenda was not to make her over, but to get to know her. "How much fun will this be?" I wondered.
Red Light

Postby sanctuary » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:30 am

So I started out with the basic questions, all in a row to see what her reaction was.

"Where are you from? What's your major? Do you have a boyfriend? Are you a virgin? Do you like anal sex?"

You know just the basics. I knew from her reply that we'd get along.

"Tulsa, physics, no, no, I don't know yet."
sanctuary

Return to Collective Writing