The time has come to start our 9th collective story! Ready?

Cuming together of the minds

The time has come to start our 9th collective story! Ready?

Postby Tristan LeMay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:15 am

Hey everybody, readers, writers, noveltrovers!

It's time to start writing collective story number 9. I know a lot of you have yet to read the previous ones and of course since we have stories for all tastes and orientations, you won't necessarily want to read them all but... we certainly have a good time writing them and I'm thrilled to see that we have regular contributors. Of course, that doesn't mean that new people can't jump in at any time. After all, we are a growing community, with new members joining almost every day. So I sure hope we'll have many people adding to this new story. But before we get started, here are the links to our previous stories. If you want to check them out!

* Jill's Hawaiian Vacation (straight): https://noveltrove.com/story/253/jill-s ... n-vacation

* My New Roommate (lesbian): https://noveltrove.com/story/1795/my-new-roommate

* It Was a Dark Night (bi, trans): https://noveltrove.com/story/2058/it-was-a-dark-night

* Happy New Year, New York City! (straight, bi): https://noveltrove.com/story/2230/happy ... -york-city

* Catching Up with J.B. (gay): https://noveltrove.com/story/2361/catching-up-with-j-b

* My Hot Stay in the Hospital (gay, hi): https://noveltrove.com/story/2431/my-ho ... e-hospital

* Isabella's Sexy VR Adventure (straight): https://noveltrove.com/story/2547/isabe ... -adventure

* Hooking Up at Camp Pocaneekwa (gay): https://noveltrove.com/story/2564/hooki ... pocaneekwa

And if you don't know how this works, here's what you need to know. I'll write an intro, the first few paragraphs, and then, anybody who feels inspired can hop on and continue the story. In our first eight stories, I always came back at the end to finish the story, edit and correct it before I published it in the noveltrove story section with everybody's name in the opening - si that's probably what will happen again -, but if somebody else has an idea for an ending, that's fine, too. I want everybody to get as involved as they want! Of course, let's not end the story after two or three lines! Let's keep it going as close as we can to the deadline 'cause yeah, for our last six stories, I set a time limit and I think that worked out well. So we'll do it again this time, too.

Anybody who is a noveltrove member can enter and write segments until October 13th, 2019. After that, if we haven't reached a conclusion yet, I'll hop back on and create an ending so we can bring our story to a plausible (that's always the goal) and pleasurable (in every sense of the word!) ending. :)

By the way, as I always say, you don't have to be the best author in the world to participate. Just write a few lines that contribute to the story, keeping in mind what has been written by the previous contributors. Have fun, use your imagination, and trust me to edit for spelling or grammar, etc... Don't worry and just do it!

So... is everybody ready? Here we go!

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Re: The time has come to start our 9th collective story! Re

Postby Tristan LeMay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:28 am

I'M ON FIRE - THE FIREMAN CHRONICLES

I've been with the Cleveland fire department for five years now. When I started out as a fireman, I worked in a smaller Ohio town and being a firefighter mostly meant a lot of sitting around, playing cards, shooting the breeze with the guys and plenty of false alarms. Since I've moved to Cleveland, we sure still get our fair share of false alarms but we do get plenty of fires, minor and major. What has changed a lot is that we've now become First Responders which means we are often the first guys called for medical emergencies like heart attacks, allergic reaction emergencies, car accidents, etc... Oh yeah and we do still save the occasional cat stuck in a tree. That still gets us a lot of pussy. Hehe! Just kidding...

Anyway, you know what they say about firemen, right? I mean, we're not all gorgeous, hunky, alpha males, but most of the guys in my station are pretty buff and popular with the ladies. I'm not so bad to look at if I do say so myself but I'm more on the shy side... for better or worse. I mean, since I'm timid, I'm not really ballsy with the ladies so, sometimes, they'll be doing the flirting and cruising and I don't even see what's going on. In some cases, like in bars after work, it's a good thing I have my pal Travis who'll tell me: "Hey dude, wake up. That hot girl is eyeing you."

Sometimes, we'll even meet some good-looking girls on calls. As a matter of fact, there are a few I could share with you.

One of those hot situations happened just last week... and didn't involve an actual fire. Travis were working the same shift as me when we got a call. We geared up and hit the rig, speading down to this apartment building about twenty blocs away. When we got there...
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:18 am

So this is our main character, our narrator. I hope he inspires a bunch of you. :)

Tristan LeMay, author xx
firemanacademy.jpg
firemanacademy.jpg (64.55 KiB) Viewed 289 times
Tristan LeMay

Postby NikkiFountain » Fri Oct 04, 2019 7:21 pm

It looked like the whole neighborhood was surrounding this big tree in front of the apartment building. Everybody was looking up and I turned to Travis and said:

- Oh man, dude, I think it's one of those kitten-in-a-tree situations again...

Travis scoffed.

- Yup...

He paused for a moment, then added:

- Pussy, pussy, pussy...

I burst out laughing.

When parked the rig close enough to the tree so we could position the ladder easily. From the passenger's seat of the truck, I could see that there were three really hot girls in skimpy sun dresses. Two of them had small, perky breasts which it was totally appropriate to cover with only a layer of shear, summer clothes, but the third girl's tits were much bigger and her dress was not leaving much to the imagination. Not that I would have complained. Those beautiful knockers were giving me a boner - not that other two beautiful girls weren't contributing to it, too - and Travis couldn't help but notice also.

- Get a load of her, he said.

Yeah, we were both looking at the same girl.

- Load? I joked.

- Shut up, he chuckled.
NikkiFountain

Postby sanctuary » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:50 pm

What I couldn't figure out was how 3 hot girls could've gotten so far up that tree. And they were kinda freakin' out because they couldn't get down - when they started looking down, they realized that all 3 were afraid of heights. An old live oak tree has many branches, and they are usually good climbing trees. Looking up, I sort of got an eyeful of not only tits, but some pussies, too, clad only in white cotton panties - one with kittens on it, and one with puppies. But I kept getting drawn to the girl with the big tits, and then, big discovery, I noticed that she wasn't wearing panties at all. Man, I had to look away, my boner was hard enough that if I took it out, I could just knock the tree over.

Travis turned to me and said
-What are we going to do? I can't position this ladder through all those branches to get close to those girls.

-I guess we're going to have to call up the bucket truck from the electric company.

-okay, tell the Lt. to do that while I figure what to do about these freakin' out girls.

The girls cried out
-Help Us!
-We're scared!
-"I think I'm going to fall" cried my big titted beauty.

Travis came over and said:
-We ordered the bucket truck. We'd better get up there and calm them down.

-Yup. Let's get harnessed up. The girl with the big tits is mine, you can have the other two.

We went quickly to the truck to get our safety harnesses, harnesses for the girls, and some rope, then returned to the ladder.

-I'll go first, Travis, then climb up to MY girl.

-Okay. Right behind you. Make sure you follow protocol and make sure you connect the harnesses right.

- Of,course, you duffus, make sure your boner doesn't get too distracted and get hooked on a branch.

-How did you know I had a boner?

-Because I do.

I got up the ladder, and still had to climb another 15 feet to get to my girl. I finally reached her, and she slipped and started to fall. It was kind of embarrassing when I reached out to grab her, and all I grabbed was 2 massive tits. I quickly moved my hands to her waist.

-You didn't have to move your hands, I'm not shy. You're so strong and my hero.

-Sorry. I'm just trying to save your life. Here, grab and put on this harness. Then tell me, why the hell did you climb 40' off the ground?
sanctuary

Postby adam_abassi » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:53 pm

Sorry guys if time is up, but I hope it's not too late still.

"That's my manic-depression" she said. She clearly was trying to make a joke, but right now it wasn't that funny. After all she had gotten herself into a dangerous situation, endangering not only her own health, but the health of whoever would rescue her. "Sorry" she said, apparently becoming a little self-consious about the situation she was in. "It was a bet, and we were too stupid to realize that it's much easier to go up than down" she said.

"It's ok" I said, unable to hide my smile "people do stupid things all the time" giving her a wink. Doing my duty I got both of us on safer grounds. Once there, she almost whispered "I need a hug from my hero". That I was happy to do. I took her into my arms and she put her head on my shoulder. I could feel her heart pumping, as she was leaning into me. Jokingly I softly said into her ear "You don't only need a hug, you need a good spanking on your ass too". "Please don't", she said in an alarmed voice, that was clearly feigned. She rubbed her knee into my hard-on "I'm willing to rectify".

Meanwhile Travis had gotten the other two girls off the tree. This didn't go all too well, and all three of them made a plunge into the small pond under the tree. Nobody was hurt, but they looked like a dog after a rainstorm. Travis, acting all the gentleman, quickly got the girls into the car and yelled over that he would bring the girls to the department, picking us up later. "Take your time T" I yelled back, "we are busy anyhow".

Turning to my girl I asked "What's your name, cat lady?". "Cat lady" she laughed. "Ohh, you are so funny" I replied, giving her a light slap. "Actually I like that" I said, giving her slap. That felt really good, and I kept my hand on her ass. Now we were both all smiles, eyes locked into each others. Looking into her beautiful hazel eyes I moved closer, until our lips touched. The kiss was one of the most sensitive kisses I had ever gotten. She was a great kisser and our tongues danced to the music in the background.

"Wait, what's that?" I asked. We both turned and saw an old lady playing a walz on her soundsystem while intimitedly watching us. We both laughed and cat lady took my hand "Let's head over to my place, I live just 2 minutes from here". "Great idea, just need to give Travis a call" I said, flipping my phone out of my pocket while following her. "Hey T, we need a little longer, I give you a call when I'm ready". "No prob, I'm glad you are calling, as I'm myself currently busy" he said and hung up, the air in the background filled with a girl moaning. "Old boy Travis, he's a clever kid", I thought, while heading behind my mysterious lady.

Once there she quickly opened the door and let us in. Again we hugged and kissed, while I slowly started to undress her.
adam_abassi

Return to Collective Writing