Looking for collaborators

Published stories; Favorite authors?

Looking for collaborators

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:43 pm

Hey fellow writers!

You might have noticed I've started noveltrove's THIRD collective story under COLLECTIVE WRITING in our CREATIVITY BOARDS. The previous stories I launched became JILL'S HAWAIIAN VACATION https://noveltrove.com/story/253/jill-s ... n-vacation (a straight story) and MY NEW ROOMMATE https://noveltrove.com/story/1795/my-new-roommate (a first time lesbian story). It was cool to have other writers and even some people who said they WEREN'T writers but still contributed (that's what's even greater about this, right? Everybody can join in the experience).

So please, check out our newest collective story which, this time, will be gay-themed. The work title is IT WAS A DARK NIGHT. You obviously don't need to be gay to jump in and write a few paragraphs. You don't need to be a seasoned writer either. Just have fun and give it your all. I can't wait to see what you guys come up with.

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Re: Looking for collaborators

Postby Tristan LeMay » Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:45 pm

I'm so excited to see that our friend BellsInMay has already contributed a few lines to our new collective story on the COLLECTIVE WRITING board. I sure hope more of you will jump in and continue the story so we can eventually publish it in the trove.

I look forward to reading your contributions. :)

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Thu Sep 27, 2018 3:04 pm

Maybe you guys noticed that somebody else, MarkMaul, hopped on and wrote another few lines for our COLLECTIVE STORY. We still have a little over a month to go before I hop back on myself to finish it up so I sure hope more of you will read what we have already and add some stuff so as many members as possible come contribute.

I look forward to reading what you guys come up with.

Take care,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sun Oct 14, 2018 6:41 pm

Hi, guys!

I'm so happy to see that new member DJ_Digi added another paragraph to the new collective story I launched in August. There are only two weeks left to add your own contribution to the story as I'll be finishing it up after the Halloween deadline. So don't waste time. Go, go, go!

Thanks,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby arti » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Only a few days left everybody! Let's make this one epic everybody!

Cheers,
Arti
arti

Postby Tristan LeMay » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:34 pm

Thanks for the encouragement, arti. I'm really happy with how the story turned out but... of course, that sounds like I'm tooting my own horn. Hehe! Nah. It's thanks to EVERYBODY's contribution.

Speaking of which, I hope people get involved to make our FORTH collective story as much of a success as the previous ones. Check out the beginning of the story and add your part, people. Like arti said, let's make it epic! Hehe!

Take care,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi, everybody!

This is my 3,300 post in the forum by the way... but that's not why I'm here.

I'm here to say that there is less than a week to go for you to contribute to our 4th forum Collective Story. I'm glad to say that Pooh-Tang, Casablanca and sanctuary have already done their part and I sure hope more of you put in your two cents, too. Mickster? BellsinMay? Andrea M Love? Tyray Cartier? So many of you have said you might be interested! I sure hope you hop on.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=2668

Thanks to all. I'll be picking up the story on Christmas Day, editing and completing it (creating an ending) before posting it in the story trove. :)

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:41 pm

Hi again, everybody!

I just want to remind you all that there are only 5 days left to contribute to our 4th collective story. I want to thank all that have participated till now including the two latest, NikkiFountain and Pelwrath. That's great! I hope you will contribute too. Oh and please: don't add anymore characters. Hehe! We have plenty already! Work with what is there so I don't have too hard a time wrapping up this already complex story. I look forward to your contributions.

Let's make it epic, like arti says.

Love,

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:42 pm

Hey everybody!

Did you notice I started a fifth collective story? A few of you have already contributed a few lines or paragraphs and that's great! There are 8 days left before I pick it up and end the story so we can post it in the trove. Go check it out. Read what's there... and add your two cents! The more the merrier! :)

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Postby Tristan LeMay » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:43 pm

Hey everybody!

You might have noticed that I started a sixth collective story a few weeks ago. Well, time is running out. You have until Friday May 3rd to add a few lines or paragraphs to it so I sure hope a few more of you contribute. I'm thrilled to see that already three really cool entries have been added to what I started, but let's keep it going, shall we? Go check it out. Read what's there... and add your part!

Tristan LeMay, author xx
Tristan LeMay

Return to Art of Writing